FAG Bearings FAG NU205E-TVP2-C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearing, Single Row, Straight
Store Categories FAG Bearings FAG NU205E-TVP2-C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearing, Single Row, Straight Bore, Removable Inner Ring, High Capacity, Polyamide Cage, C3 Clearance, 25mm ID, 52mm OD, 15mm Width Arts Crafts & Sewing
Camera & Po
Home & Kitchen
Kitchen & Dining
Toys & Games Item Description
This FAG single row cylindrical roller bearing with a glass fiber reinforced polyamide cage and removable inner ring is suitable for applications that support high radial loads and no axial loads. It has a C3 radial internal clearance designation to indicate that the radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than CN (normal) and the press fit inner and outer rings can withstand a large temperature differential. This clearance allows for thermal expansion as the bearing supports radial loads and its cylindrical rollers reduce rotational friction. This cylindrical roller bearing can support heavier loads than bearings with comparable-sized ball bearings because the cylindrical shape of the rollers provides more surface area for distributing the load, and it also has a larger roller set than the standard roller design. This cylindrical roller bearing can be used to a maximum operating temperature of 120 degrees C/248 degrees F. The inner and outer rings and cylindrical rollers are made of a low-alloy, through-hardened chromium steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. The bearing is non-locating, with two ribs on the interior circumference of the outer ring and no ribs on the exterior circumference of the inner ring, to allow the outer and inner rings to axially displace relative to each other from the central position. The glass fiber reinforced polyamide (PA66) cage prevents the rollers from coming into contact with each other during use to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise, and it weighs less and is quieter than cages made of brass. A removable inner ring in the open bearing allows for lubrication. This cylindrical bearing is for use in a broad range of applications where high radial loads are present, such as in conveyer belts, traction motors, railway car axle boxes, and oilfield mud pumps, among others.
Main bearing dimensions DIN 5412-1 Basic dynamic load ratings DIN ISO 281 C3 radial internal clearance DIN 620-4 (ISO 5 753) Shaft and housing tolerances ISO 286 Through-hardening steel for inner and outer rings ISO 683-17 System for creating part numbers for rolling bearings DIN 623-1
Roller bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. All roller bearings are open, shielded, or sealed. Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place, with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use. The shield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
FAG manufactures a variety of bearings that meet International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) standards for quality assurance. Founded in 1883, FAG is based in Schweinfurt, Germany.
- Single row cylindrical roller bearing for applications that support high radial loads
C3 radial clearance allows thermal expansion for continuous operating temperatures up to 120 degrees C/248 degrees F
Non-locating bearing (two ribs on the outer ring, none on the inner ring) for allowing outer and inner rings to axially displace relative to each other from the central position
Polyamide cage is lightweight and produces less noise and vibrations than brass cages
Removable inner ring in open bearing allows for lubrication in place
- Manufacturer: Schaeffler Technologies Co.
Shipping Weight: 30
Tips For Buyers
It is very important that you are happy as a customer of ours so we please ask that you consider the following…
- Make sure to review all information in the description area.
Review our seller policies before buying.
Do not only view the po, as the description is the main product spec.
We can only ship to the address that is registered on the Ebay account, so please make sure that is correct before purchasing.
- All of our item purchased will ship to each location based on shipping destination and weight. We strive to ship each item within a 24-hour time period once we have received and processed your payment. Every item will ship from a United States based location and the shipping method may vary, but is intended to be the best option for the item. All shipping costs are at no expense and covered by us. Our main goal is to get you your item as quickly as possible to ensure the highest level of satisfaction. As always, customer service is our pleasure.
- We love taking care of our customer’s retail needs. For years, we ran local retail and grew into the Ebay business to reach our national market. It is our joy to run the best online store for our customers. As a business, we strive to make sure that we can get you your items as quickly as possible. Pricing is always set to be as low as possible so you can enjoy your purchase at the greatest discount. In any event, if you wish to communicate with us, we are here to take care of you and communicate back within a 24-hour time frame. If you are looking for something different or a variation of a product, send us a message and we can check on it for you.
30 DAYS RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- We provide our customers with a 30 day exchange or return policy. If you would like a refund or an exchange, please contact us and we are happy to help you. The cost of the postage will be covered by the purchaser for a return of defective parts. If you are looking for a return of a defective item, we only allow for “factory defects” as the returned item reason. Please ensure that you return your item within the 30 day allowance from the date in which you purchased. When we get the item, we request that you provide 7 business days for the completion of return processing. Your return must have all parts and accessories included in your shipment and in the same condition it was received. As always, our mission is to take the best care of our customers, so please make sure if there is any problem to contact us for the quickest resolution possible that is equally fair.
Our guarantee of item happiness is our biggest concern. We strive for 100% guarantee that you will be satisfied as our valued customer. If any issue arises that you need help on, we ask that you communicate by message or phone inside of 7 days of receiving your item so we can help to quickly resolve your issue. We have the utmost of gratitude to you, our precious customer, and will strive for the best business practices in every product purchase. It is very important to make sure our reputation as a seller remains intact, as you can see by our wonderful feedback from our customers. If you have any problems with your purchased item, please communicate with us before leaving any feedback that is negative. Once we receive your message, we will make sure to take care of you as timely as possible. By purchasing this item you agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Copyright © theclearancecat All Rights Reserved
|Contact Us :|